Friday, April 18, 2008

super max prison

In Canon City
lies the SuperMax Prison
as well as others.

It takes three hours
to get there, it's not so bad.
Jerrica drove us.

They spoke way too much
about all the programs that
will save tax dollars.

The woman are far
more aggressive to guests
than the men acted.

Our tour guide said:
industries, and taxpayers
far too many times

I felt I might have
been on a commercial for
Prision systems.

The SuperMax scared
the living hell out of me
because it was stark.

It was solely white
and it was extremely clean
The men must be bored.

I think that that is
plenty about the prision,
for this post is long.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Lindsey! I loved it
It is the best post ever
Took long to write, right?

You may have seen it before, but I saw a shirt the other day that said:

Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator